Squad Orders & Fixes 'n Tweaks
This week is about whole lotta fixes and tweaks. And some additions.
- Squad Order System.
Squad will be a key feature in the final game. There will squad management, and leveling system for them later. Some Player "build" (when the skill system will be up and running) could be centered on that aspect instead of personal fighting capacity, or even both.
- Added Save of Squad Members appearance.
You'll keep your buddies as they are wherever you go.
For now there are 4 orders :
- Advance : Bots will try to stay in front of their leader
- Retreat : Bots will try to stay behind their leader
To access Squad order the default input is F for Keyboard and GamePad Right Shoulder
If you already played the game you'll have to access the settings->Controls to initiate it :
Also, Mouse/Keyboarders can use shortcuts Numpad1, Numpad2, Numpad3, Numpad4 (will eventually be rebindable).
- Crash to desktop in some occurence on killed Bot
- Fixed AI hearing Sense, they will be more responsive beware
- Fixed an annoying little bug preventing from waking up from bed
I discovered that the save system was kinda screwed some assets would save once and never again. Not really visible until you played a while.
- Food PickUps and Bots will now respawn as intended.
- Ennemy Waves will now be saved correctly.
- Added a Message when Ennemy are spawning (thx Invadererik)
- Added Ammunitions description for spawned bots drops (thx invadererik again)
Voila for this week!
A big thanks for all who read, a bigger to those who played, an even bigger for those who left feebacks and bug reports!
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.